I've been absent. It's true. I've had a terrible case of boring life which has the side effects of writer's block. But today I am sitting on the couch feeling slightly cured and with nothing else to do but stare at the cake pops I just made. Staring = eating. Eating= laying on the couch. Laying on the couch = staring. It's basic math. It's real math.
There are a couple key things that have happened since we last spoke. Do you care to know? Good. Here they are:
1. I have a new favorite food. Avocados. I feel self conscious every time I say that word since there is a large possibility that I say it wrong.
2. Nathan, my brother, he's married. Really really married. And boy did he get a keeper. What a cutie. I have the cutest sisters in law.
3. I ran 150 miles. And then had Cafe Rio to celebrate. Pork salad, you can have my heart any day.
4. Christian, my brother, is officially banned from marriage until further notice. He can't leave me, he just can't.
5. I found this family pic today on Christians Flickr. Classic.
Well, I suppose that's it for today folks. I think I'm going to go eat some salad. Or maybe an avocado, with toast, always with toast.