I asked Emily what she wanted me to blog about, she said world peace, and free range chickens, and saving the rain forest. But I decided that I loved Emily more. So here we go.
There are a million things I love about this kiddo. I will just list my top 5.
5. She makes the best quacamole in the world (the perfect proportions of avacado and garlic powder)
4. She and Pocahontas are like practically the same person seeing as they are both Native American, The only difference is Emily gets paid to be Native American while Pocahontas just got small pox.
3. She's basically pro at showing her love. Although some would argue that she shows it by teasing, I believe the most tender moments Emily and I have shared have been when she's jumped on me while I've been relaxing on the couch, or pushing me over Katrina's back while I was standing there innocently (probably just thinking about how much i love her) .
2. She can pull a prank with the best of them. Upside down beds. Bags strung from the ceiling. Faking my engagements on Facebook. Hiding under my bed video taping me while I clip my toenails. She's done it all. I've tried to get her back, but she's just too good.
1. She's Californian. Actually that's more of a dislike because that means she lives in a whole different time zone for pete's sake. I miss that girl.
So there you have it. Those are my favorite things about Ms. Emily Shields. There are plenty more, I just don't have the time to write a novel. :)
In other news. Have you ever had Edy's frozen yogurt? Basically it's my new favorite thing. I guarantee there will be a post about this delicacy in the near future. Stay tuned!