Your Nav Bar Here

#77 In the Past Month


Number of gross things I've played in: 2 (pudding, and blue foam)
Number of times I've dreamed in Italian: 6
Number of times I've talked in my sleep... In italian: 1
Number of times I've listened to the song Single Ladies: too embarassing to say
Number of pie shakes eaten: 1
Number of people I've met with a first name starting with J: 9
Number of times I've walked up the stairs of death: a bajillion
Number of times I've made it all the way to the top of the stairs of death: slightly less than a bajillion
Number of times I've admired my organized closet: 30ish (you wouldn't believe how organized that thing is)
Number of Frozen Grapes thrown in my eye: 1 (thanks Katrina)
Number of Hip Hop nights: 2.5
Number of Grills made: 1
Number of times I've cried because my brothers got new less-sinky couches: 6
Number of times I've gotten mail: 8
Number of times I've had oatmeal for breakfast: Half a bucket's worth
Number of times I've been responsible: Lots (that was for you mom)
Number of sunburns: Scottish Festival
Number of Cupcakes eaten: 10
Number of Cupcakes I ate but didn't regret: Snickerdoodle, Apple, Vanie-lla, Red Velvet
Number of laundry loads: 4, not that I'm bragging, or that I smell
Number of Jobs applied for: 3.7
Number of Jobs: Cleaning my room
Number of Kickball games: 3
Number of times I wanted to say "easy out, easy out": Innumerable
Number of times I've neglected my blog: September
Number of times I've thought "I should blog": October

1 comments:

  1. You are too funny and so stinkin creative! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete