I'm turning 21 in a little bit. Have you ever done that? It's weird huh. For some reason, 21 is the scariest age for me to turn. For all I know 21 is all about doing taxes, and eating vegetables (that aren't avocados or frozen frozen peas). I feel like 21 is the age where I need to learn to do my laundry before I run out of clothes. It's probably also the age where I should get down to business and make a budget. Will I also be forced to stop watching youtube clips of the Kratt brothers to figure out which one I had a crush on when I was 8 (and/or 20)? I don't know. This is 21 we are talking about. This is serious stuff! (P.S. I'm pretty sure it was Martin Kratt, Chris has funny hair.)
Anyways I made a list. I asked some of my friends to add things to the list. Some of them are off the chain. (Off the chain might be a phrase I have/choose to give up when I turn 21) Some of them made me really excited for the next few weeks. Some of them made me terrified for the next few weeks. Some of them I have never done before. I'm planning on checking them all off. And guess what! When I check one off I get to blog about it! Did I hear you say "win win"? I think I did! So without further ado, here is the list!
21 things to do before I turn 21
1. Go camping
2. Learn to drive a stickshift
3. Run a half marathon (I've been planning this one for a while, but I thought I would throw it on here)
4. Learn how to make yogurt
5. Surprise both of my grandparents with a visit.
6. Stay up for 24 straight hours
7. Get a manicure or pedicure
8. Get my hair cut at a real salon
9. Learn to put my feet behind my head
10. Make a new friend
11. Sing Karaoke at Applebees or somewhere similar
12. My mom reads this blog
13. Go to Tooele
14. Hit a golf ball
15. Eat something crazy
16. Paint a Masterpiece
18. Pick my own fruit and make a pie out of it
19. Do something nice and completely unexpected for someone
So this is where I need your help. My 21 things started yesterday. I still couldn't think of 2 things. But if I know anything it's that the 5 people that read this blog know how to have a good time! Am I right or am I right? So leave me your comments with ideas! Everybody! I will send you a pony if you do! Or that fancy car you wanted! Or maybe I will send you good Karma! Promise!