Your Nav Bar Here

Hey Dee Hey


So listen. It's 2012. Are you loving it or what? 2012 is going to be a great year. I can just tell. It's going to be full of wonderful things. Count on it. I've been working on a few new things this year. I'm not one for new years resolutions, but I do love a good fresh start every now and then.

Reality check time (Grab your tissues): My best friend 'o life went to Spain for a year. She is busy eating eggs with potatoes, and hiking, and speaking a beautiful language. I miss her so much I could cry, or curse, or litter. So I take all my blogging/writing abilities and cram them into overly dramatic emails for her to read, and have neglected my already neglected blog.

Do me a favor. If you have a best friend who is not in Spain. Give them the biggest hug of your life. Tell them you like their new shoes. Watch a funny youtube video together. Recall the embarassing time you ate granola together. Recite some inside jokes. And then tell them, for the love of everything, never to go to Spain unless they pinky promise to take you with. Learn from my mistakes.

Now it's time for some binizz. I'm going through an existential crisis. I'm not really sure what the purpose of this blog is anymore. Plus this punk kid told me my blog is lame. He is lame. I hope he reads that. (Colton). Anyways. Maybe I'll turn this into one of those blogs where I post pictures of cute animals and crochet tutorials. Maybe I'll make one of those blogs where I put on vintage clothes and take pictures of myself looking at the ground and then tell you where to buy each item. Or maybe I will just keep sporadically posting whenever I feel like it.

Deal? Deal.

2 comments:

  1. Never discount the value of a good crochet tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. And I think you should do posts of all of the above. And yummy things you ate. And cool people you miss. Like your long lost sister who moved to Spain...I mean Ohio.

    ReplyDelete