Your Nav Bar Here

Major Crushin

(Just FYI, we all entered into a social contract that we would make silly faces for this pic.
Grandma sure slyed her way out of this one.)


You guys. (Or should I say you mom, because I think she is the only one who still reads this blog) (Or maybe you Laurel, because she is just plain awesome) I am in one of those moods. It's the weather. I can tell. Anyways, for some reason I have been crushing on everything today!

Crushes:
Frozen fruit... Check
Sunny weather... Check
Breakfast... Major Major Check
Jiggity jog in the park.... Check
The insane amount of families having family time at the park... Check
This video... Check
Not wearing a coat to class... Check
Check
Check
Check

I'm not kidding around. There is so much to love out there. I hope your day has been just as dandy and full of love. I'm going to sign off before this gets too lovey dovey.

1 comments:

  1. I love you Catherine. And don't forget about me. I hang on your every blog too:)

    ReplyDelete