This photo has nothing to do with the following post. I just found it, and it made me smile and also, I needed something to motivate you to comment.
Ok so the past few days (and by days I mean all of June) have been rainy and icky and no fun. Many of my fellow Minnesotans (me included) have been mumbling and grumbling about the icky weather, but something magical happened today, The sun came out! Which means it's time to stop all this dooming and glooming! Therefore, it's time for a list!
Here are the top 5 things that made my day just wonderful.
5. A letter from my good pal Elder Bolton
4. A wonderful day at work with a wonderful coworker
3. Peanut butter banana smoothies with chocolate chips
2. Nupa (blog post to come) followed by loud car singing with some pals
1. Laying out in the sunshine with My bff oh life miss Kathryn
And now guess what! It's your turn! I want to hear the top 5 things of the day, or the week, or the month for that matter! It's time for you (and I mean YOU) to spread some love! Leave a comment with your top 5! I can't wait to hear from everyone (and I mean EVERYONE)!