Your Nav Bar Here

#61 My five Favorite songs of the summer

P.S. I'm sorry about the dreadful underlining. My computer will get a talking to. I promise.






5. The Sweetest Thing
- U2



4. Tighten Up
The Black Keys



3. The way you make me feel
-Michael Jackson



2. 1901
-Phoenix



1. The Dog Days are Over
-Florence and the Machine


Honorable mentions go to these bands: She and Him, Tegan and Sara, and Jay-z

Now it's your turn. Yes you! I want to hear your 5 favorite songs of summer! Don't be shy!

3 comments:

  1. Silence. Beautiful silence. That's what I listen to if my kids aren't screaming for juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not in any particular order:

    Falling Slowly by Crystal and Lee
    Something bout love by David Archuleta
    King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
    Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
    I'm Your Man by Michael Buble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this a long time ago, and I checked out your number one, and I loveeee this song so much! So I just wanted to tell you thanks for introducing me to it! :)
    Also, I meant to comment on the post where you wrote about your dad's art shop, and I've been there!! I didnt know it was his. I really like your dad's art, a lot! He's so good!!

    ReplyDelete