Your Nav Bar Here

#63 And A Pony



My dad is going to Italy.

I know I know, It really isn't fair. But there he goes anyways. Off to visit the land of Gilatto and caprese and pastries and delicious Italian pizzas.

Anyways, he asked me if I wanted him to bring me back anything.... Duh. So here you have it dad the top 5 things I want from Italy.

5. A huge pile of this. With a side of crusty bread and and pastries for dessert.





4. One of these. I hear they have em in Italy.





3. One of these in red.





2. A large one of these. With extra basil. I'm drooling just looking at it.




1. Oh, and one of these. Don't worry, I wont picky.



My dad says he's taking requests, go ahead and leave them in the comments. I'll let him know.

1 comments:

  1. MY request is that he just take me along and let me live there for life!! Italy is my dream... so much so I'm learning the language! I also want one of those soccer players too!

    ReplyDelete